This service covers Internet Purchases and Courier Service USA to Jamaica.
- Customer to complete application form
- Annual Membership Fee FREE until March 31, 2012
- Annual Membership as at April 1, 2012:
- U$10 - Individuals
- U$ 15 - Commercial
- JTS will facilitate purchases where necessary, however, in all instances the customer must prepay the cost of their items.
- Credit card facility cost - 5% of bill paid.
- U$6.00 for the first lb
- U$2.00 for each additional lb up to 50lbs
- At 50lbs customer will be contacted to ascertain if they would like to have the cargo sent via seafreight.
- Customs Clearance
- Kingston & Montego Bay - between U$2.00 and U$12.00
- All other parishes to be applied on a case basis.
- Letters not exceeding 1oz in Kingston - free
- Insurance is free for values up to U$50.00
- All values above that will attract insurance of 1% of the CIF value Minimum insurance U$5.00
- Insurance will automatically be applied to all shipments unless the customer waives this right.
- I waive my right to insurance on all my courier items___________
When the customer has placed an order an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify of the order to be delivered. A tracking number is to be provided where applicable.
A unique customer number will be applied to each customer; this number must be included in the customer’s address to ensure the cargo is correctly routed from the warehouse in Miami.
|Eg of address:
Joan Johnson -
ITN Consolidators Ltd
Suite/Apartment number: KIN1895